- 150g Spelt Spaghetti
- 200g frozen Green Soya Beans
- 100g hard goat or sheep cheese shaved or grated
- 2 tablespoons good quality Olive Oil
- Large handful of young Spinach Leaves finely shredded
- 1 clove garlic crushed or very finely chopped
- Black pepper to taste
- Half teaspoon tamari sauce (optional)
Put the frozen soya beans in a large mug and cover in boiling water so that they heat through. They don’t need cooking.
Pour the rest of the boiling water on the spelt spaghetti and cook for approx 8 minutes or as per instructions on packet.
Drain the spaghetti and pour boiling water over to wash off the excess starch.
Return it to the saucepan (off heat) and add the finely chopped or pressed garlic, drained soya beans, olive oil, a good grinding of black pepper, half the cheese and lastly the spinach.
Transfer to bowls and top with the remainder of the sheep’s cheese. Enjoy!