SOYA, ALMOND & BERRY SMOOTHIE
- 250g (half a pot) Alpro Simply Plain soya yoghurt
- 200mls Alpro wholebean soya milk unsweetened [or Alpro organic soya milk unsweetened but note this has NO calcium]*
- 1 tablespoon ground almonds
- 2 teaspoons Biona raw virgin coconut oil
- 100g berries (fresh or frozen)
* It is important to choose your soya milk carefully i.e. it should be say that it is made from whole beans otherwise it may be highly processed. Whole soya is healthy whereas processed soya isn’t.
Simply blitz all the ingredients in a Nutri Bullet or similar processor, until smooth – approx 15 seconds (it should be smooth but blended for the shortest time possible in order to avoid heat build up).