Are you a 40 something woman feeling less than your best self? The peri-menopause can make you feel rubbish. Energy drops, headaches, bloating, weight gain, reduced bone density, mood swings, vaginal dryness, loss of skin elasticity and tone, dry eyes, lowered libido and a general feeling of fatigue. Does that sound like you?
This phase of hormone fluctuations can last 10 years before your monthly cycle actually stops and you officially enter the menopause.
Ready to do something about it? When it comes to supporting your hormones, addressing your diet and nutrition can be transformative.
When you book my Peri Menopause Wellness Programme you get one to one guidance tailored just for you. In our zoom sessions I will focus on you and your wellbeing. We will work out a diet and supplement strategy for you, based on my 20+ years in practice as a nutritional therapist. I will support you to implement it and make a real change in your life.
This is not an online recorded course which you start and don’t finish. This is me live and you accountable and supported! Act now and start seeing the results!
If you would like more details of what is included read on.…
- Initial questionnaire & food diary completed by you before we meet on zoom
- 1 x initial zoom session (one hour)
- 2 x further zoom sessions (approx 45 minutes each)
- Email access to me for quick questions
- Emailed menu plan to address your personal needs
- Recipe guidance
- Emailed supplement plan to address your personal needs
- All advice delivered in bite sized actionable chunks that you can put into practice straight away
- Empathic coaching, encouragement and support to stick to your plan
- Step by step verbal & written instructions to avoid overwhelm
- Advice tailored to YOUR needs only
The investment for all of this is just £330. A small amount for a big transformation! Please note that all appointments must be taken within 9 weeks of starting the programme.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how I can help you, send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can book a free call.