Mid Life Nutrition
Mid Life can be a time when you start to notice your zest and vitality reducing and become aware of niggling health issues. Fluctuating hormones can play havoc with your wellbeing. It doesn’t have to be this way!HRT is heavily publicised. But it’s not a magic wand. Diet & lifestyle changes are incredibly powerful when it comes to feeling great through the menopause.
Personalised mid life nutrition programmes
- It’s easy to get confused and overwhelmed by all the nutrition information on the internet and in the media. And end up not taking any action.
- It’s not just about information. It’s about implementing changes and making them part of your life. And seeing results in how you feel physically and mentally.
- I’m Penny, an experienced menopause nutritionist & health coach. I support women through the hormone changes of peri menopause and menopause. I have been in practice for over 20 years in London and now work remotely.
- As a menopause nutritionist, I guide and support you through specific changes to your diet, targeted to you specifically, in mid life.
- If you are looking for practical, easy to follow menu plans with easy and delicious recipes, you’ve come to the right place! I’ll also advise you on supplements, if appropriate.
I feel amazing.
I haven’t felt like this for years. It’s a different life!
I’ve been meaning to say a huge thank you for months.
Your advice was brilliant. I achieved my transformation in just 12 weeks and knowing what and when to eat was the difference. I was 209lbs when I started and finished at 185lbs.
I feel so much better in myself.
My anxiety on waking has completely gone. I’ve had a breakthrough.
I feel like I am far more on track and motivated.
I was lost before and now have a sense of direction.
Thank you SO much for all of this!
I really appreciate it. I’m actually getting on really well with the diet and not had any sugar cravings. I’m really pleased already. Thanks so much.
Just wanted to let you know that I am feeling great again!
My stomach has totally settled down. I have been able to eat meat and digest it without a problem. Whereas before I would have said my energy levels were about 80%, I would say they are now 90–95%.
I would recommend Penny to everyone with my eyes closed, she helped me get my life back!
For the first time I feel my age, and healthy, vibrant with oodles of energy and the weight just seems to melt off me. And the best part is this doesn’t even feel like a diet because I can eat quite a lot and never get hungry. I could feel the difference from the first day itself, what better motivation do you need? I no longer glug gallons of coffee on a daily basis, I can’t remember the last time I had a craving for sugar (especially significant since previously I would have happily killed anyone getting in the way of me and cake) and I this time I barely even noticed I had my period, as opposed to being laid up in bed in pain and being a stroppy, cranky nightmare! I have even started to enjoy cooking because now I know whatever I am eating is good for my mind and body and this inspires me to get creative in the kitchen. And all this in just four weeks! I love that I have the energy to do all the things I want and enjoy my life the way I believe I am meant to, and I thank Penny from the bottom of my heart for helping me achieve this.
I highly recommend Penny Crowther.
I feel so much better. I had tried following diets from books but it didn’t work.
Thank you so much for a wonderful session.
I felt like I gained some real insights and you asked some very helpful questions.
I’ve been feeling so much better since following your plan.
I haven’t taken acid reducing tablets in 6 months.
I no longer take anti-histamine tablets.
The change of diet you recommended seems to have got rid of most of my hayfever and dust allergy.